The NFL playoffs are finally here and the 14 teams that will continue playing are ready to fight for the Lombardi Trophy. With the playoffs in full swing, it’s important to take a look at which teams have what it takes to survive the single-game elimination tournament and win the Super Bowl. In this article, we’ll take a look at the top six teams and their chances of winning it all.
- Philadelphia Eagles (14-3 | Super Bowl odds: +500) – The Eagles had the easiest path to the playoffs and with their complete and deep roster, elite coaching, and a healthy Jalen Hurts, they are the team to beat. They are the top ranked team in the playoffs and have the bye week and home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs.
- Kansas City Chiefs (14-3 | +330) – The Chiefs have the best odds of winning the Super Bowl and with Patrick Mahomes leading the way, they have an inside track to make it to the Super Bowl. Mahomes finished the regular season leading the NFL in expected points added per dropback, passing yards, and passing touchdowns.
- Buffalo Bills (13-3 | +420) – The Bills have a talented roster and with Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs leading the way, they have a strong chance of winning it all. With the tragic injury of Damar Hamlin, the team is playing with a chip on their shoulder and are determined to win it all for their teammate.
- Cincinnati Bengals (12-4 | +750) – The Bengals are one of the hottest teams entering the playoffs and with Joe Burrow leading the offense, they are a force to be reckoned with. Burrow has led the team to 10 wins in their last 11 games and the offense ranks third in offensive EPA per drive since Week 6.
- San Francisco 49ers (13-4 | +500) – The 49ers are on an improbable run and with Brock Purdy leading the offense, they are a potential juggernaut in the NFC. Purdy joins Dan Marino as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to throw multiple touchdown passes in each of their first five starts. With a 49ers defense that finished the regular season first in points allowed per game, they are a force to be reckoned with.
- Dallas Cowboys (12-5 | +1300) – The Cowboys have a talented roster led by quarterback Dak Prescott and have the chance to make a run for the Super Bowl. With a defense that finished the regular season in the top 10 in yards per game and points per game, they have what it takes to make it to the Super Bowl.
All in all, these six teams have the best chance
No comment yet, add your voice below!